GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2011 GTI TSI 2.0

DrodsaGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
WHat up guys..still new on the mod world for my GTI..

so far I have h&r super sport springs and catch can from forge an yello laminix ..:lol:
Im concered with the VW dealer as wellas my car being reliable since is my only trasportation. so as far as doing mods im going small until i can affor another car or warranty is gone.

so to make it short..a cat back would be next ..whats the best since im only doing cat back and no tb apr?billy boat euro jet???

not huge mods but to start and im new to vw and on my own is ok ..any helpful recomendations will help me out thanks...

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
i'll be the first and probably not the last to say - SEARCH OR READ A FEW THREADS

apr is expensive, i hear magnaflow is pretty good, etc. i made my own catback that sounds better than any prefabbed exhaust, but then again, i havent heard every exhaust out there.

an intake would also be a good addition, maybe an s3 intercooler.

cue the stage 2 guys to start recommending downpipes....

DrodsaGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
:thumbsup:
i'll be the first and probably not the last to say - SEARCH OR READ A FEW THREADS

apr is expensive, i hear magnaflow is pretty good, etc. i made my own catback that sounds better than any prefabbed exhaust, but then again, i havent heard every exhaust out there.

an intake would also be a good addition, maybe an s3 intercooler.

cue the stage 2 guys to start recommending downpipes....