GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Picking up my 2012

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
After 6 years of honda products (RSX Type-S, Civic Si Sedan) I'm returning to my gti roots and picking up a leftover 2012 6spd 2dr next week. MSRP was 24,750, got it for 21400. Anyone know how that compares to what others have been paying?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
not bad at all!

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Not bad at all. I was negotiating for a '12 leftover down in Maryland for ~21800 before TTL, so that's pretty good.

Then I went and bought a '13 4-door base because it was more convenient than trying to figure out the out of state shenanigans and I have an awesome relationship with my local dealer.

Is the 21400 OTD?

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Not bad at all. I was negotiating for a '12 leftover down in Maryland for ~21800 before TTL, so that's pretty good.

Then I went and bought a '13 4-door base because it was more convenient than trying to figure out the out of state shenanigans and I have an awesome relationship with my local dealer.

Is the 21400 OTD?

I'm buying the car in Jersey from a dealer we've gotten 4 other cars from (including my first GTI in '03) and then moving to Texas on the 20th so I'm handling the taxes and titling separately when I get there. There weren't too many GTI's available near where I'm moving so I'm dealing with all the out of state stuff.

jni3

Ready to race!
Pretty good deal.