GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Early availability thread

Mark@CarolinaVW

VW Product Advisor
We all know these cars are tough to find right now. Here's why -

MOST dealers got TWO units and two only. We had 3, becasue we acquired one from a dealer within our own company on dealer trade for something they desperately needed.

The three we had sold within about a week. (customers were waiting on release cars)

Delivery as of right now on these is VERY slow and limited.

If this thread is unwanted, the mods can simply deltete it, but I am sure some will appreciate it.

As of right now, my dealership has gotten a single unit in. I don't know where this car came from, I will double check the destination today, as it may have been a trade car. We were not scheduled to receive any more for 45-60 days.

The car is a UGM, traditional GTI interior, 6 speed with sunroof and detroit 18's.

Im sure there are some left over out there from the original 2 per point shipment, but I can't say how many.

blueshirts0819

Ready to race!
We all know these cars are tough to find right now. Here's why -

MOST dealers got TWO units and two only. We had 3, becasue we acquired one from a dealer within our own company on dealer trade for something they desperately needed.

The three we had sold within about a week. (customers were waiting on release cars)

Delivery as of right now on these is VERY slow and limited.

If this thread is unwanted, the mods can simply deltete it, but I am sure some will appreciate it.

As of right now, my dealership has gotten a single unit in. I don't know where this car came from, I will double check the destination today, as it may have been a trade car. We were not scheduled to receive any more for 45-60 days.

The car is a UGM, traditional GTI interior, 6 speed with sunroof and detroit 18's.

Im sure there are some left over out there from the original 2 per point shipment, but I can't say how many.

I guess it depends on dealership and your region. Here in NJ, there is a dealership near my work have at least 5-6 GTI (4 doors to 2 doors) in stock. This is after their initial 2 cars roll out they had 1 month back.

I was little surprise when I drove to the dealership to pick up my manager(also drives GTI and dropped off for service) and saw so many GTI in stock. Maybe a shipment just came in??

Mark@CarolinaVW

VW Product Advisor
Possibly... We actually got 2 in... a UGM and CSGM. Both are 6 speeds.

Areound here, they seem to be very scarce.

I will be ordering one for a customer also.. He's getting USGM with autobahn pack and a 6M.