GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2011 GTI DSG in Canada

CRAIG_01

Ready to race!
Hey everyone. First post on these forums and just wanted your opinions on the GTI I am picking up today. Keep in mind I'm in Canada so the milage is of course in KM and price in CAD. (Ontario has an obscene 13% tax).

I am getting a 2011 GTI DSG in Candy White. Its got 35,500km on it and is a Volkswagen Certified Pre-owened vehicle. Because its the Canadian model its got pretty much all the options I am looking for (i.e. Xenons) with the addition of the power sunroof and the 18" Detroits. Everything came to 24k all in (taxes/fees/etc) plus free GTI Monster mats and a free oil change. Thoughts?

Attachments

• GTI Quote.jpg
    GTI Quote.jpg
    417.9 KB · Views: 153

Krog29

Ready to race!
beware of the monster mats holding water during the winter and getting frost on the inside of your car. its a B**** sometimes!

CRAIG_01

Ready to race!
beware of the monster mats holding water during the winter and getting frost on the inside of your car. its a B**** sometimes!

Noted. I'll eventually upgrade them to the weathertech ones that a lot of people here rave about.

Just want to make sure I'm not overpaying for the car. I pick it up Thursday now so any input is welcome.

Krog29

Ready to race!
Noted. I'll eventually upgrade them to the weathertech ones that a lot of people here rave about.

Just want to make sure I'm not overpaying for the car. I pick it up Thursday now so any input is welcome.

I picked mine for $15,600 out the door. I had a $2500 trade in also $3000 cash down. mine had 30,000 miles on it. To me I'd say its a little on the high side for a 2011. but also the mileage is low.

georgy

Ready to race!
Hey everyone. First post on these forums and just wanted your opinions on the GTI I am picking up today. Keep in mind I'm in Canada so the milage is of course in KM and price in CAD. (Ontario has an obscene 13% tax).

I am getting a 2011 GTI DSG in Candy White. Its got 35,500km on it and is a Volkswagen Certified Pre-owened vehicle. Because its the Canadian model its got pretty much all the options I am looking for (i.e. Xenons) with the addition of the power sunroof and the 18" Detroits. Everything came to 24k all in (taxes/fees/etc) plus free GTI Monster mats and a free oil change. Thoughts?

That's dirt cheap. Avg asking price for that vehicle is almost $25,000 according to canadianblackbook.com and that would be for non-CPO.

Boostaholic1

Ready to race!
I know when I traded mine in with 25k they were asking 25,500 for it, candy white dsg every option but NAV, came with monster mats, clear bra.. I think it sold within 3 weeks.