GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New 2014 Volkswagen GTI Wolfsburg Edition - Price ?

Stinger

Ready to race!
CA will be more expensive than anywhere and west coast will be more expensive than east coast.

peterbg16

Ready to race!
My advice? If you are not in a hurry wait for the MK7s to get released if you want a MK6. You will suddenly have quite a bit more leverage for negotiations. I got my car down to $24.5k with msrp at $27.5k. I did so by telling them I was also looking at other cars seriously like the FRS and BRZ. Which I actually was. They offered me $26k and I said that is just not low enough for me to sway me to VW. Salesman texted me back about 2 hours later.

Also, it might be easier if you figure out a monthly payment that YOU want to pay, and tell them to get you as close to that as possible. Talk to the manager of the dealership and be overall very nice but stiff on your price. We got my brother's car down $4k doing that. All depends on the dealer.

I would also pick the smallest dealer you can find. The smaller the dealer the more they need to sell in order to recycle their lot space.

Bouse

Ready to race!
I got my 2014 GTI wolfsburg for 21.5k. It is doable, you just have to play a lot of hardball. I walked out on a deal of a GLI back in December and they called me every day until April to get me to get a VW. They shot me the offer of 21.5k for the '14 GTI 6spd in CW and I took it. What a deal, I don't even think I'm too far in the hole if I decide to trade it in for a different car either hah

mmmoose

Ready to race!
Negotiated price down to $23k. Traded '08 Rabbit on top with 105k miles. Added 100k warranty + wheel & tire warranty. Grand total came out to around ~$21k including tax & title fees.

DeathMoJo1

Ready to race!
I got mine for 24.5k to include dealer fee ($399), tint all around, finance fee and whole front end clear bra back in June 2013. You can certainly do better at this point.

delos

Just bought a CSG 2014 Wolfsburg DSG for $23,400. No money down, just $340 first month. 3/30 lease. Picking up tomorrow. Only 2014 base Wolfsburg DSG left in Chicago area.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Just bought a CSG 2014 Wolfsburg DSG for $23,400. No money down, just $340 first month. 3/30 lease. Picking up tomorrow. Only 2014 base Wolfsburg DSG left in Chicago area.

Good price. :thumbup: