GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Metro Atlanta VW Crew

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
Welcome to the New Official Atlanta thread

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
Rules to follow on GolfMk6 is there will be no sales post what so ever.
no YouTube clips of street racing, sales , and shit talking to one another.

if you want to make local sales feel free to pm me and I can give help at our local metro Atlanta meets to pass on info.

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
Meets are at Buffalo Wild Wings, 2375 Mansell Rd, Alpharetta, GA 30022 every 2nd sat. of the month unless of holidays or special occasions

I will also try to set us up more places where we can meet also

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
Tail of the Dragon is in the works just for us Atlanta people and many more that would love to join, there will be a discounted rate for us plus many activities

Dr Dad

Drag Race Newbie
Checking in!

rkellis

Ready to race!
Checking in. I believe we are having a meet tonight as well right? The normal spot at BWW on Mansel.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
yes we do if there will be enough people confirmed to show up

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
So who is showing up too BWW tonight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ultimateskier

Passed Driver's Ed
Checking in as well. In other news, got a nice used '06 Volvo S40 for the wife and kid. Turns out having to put the baby seat in the R can be a little tricky when you don't have 2 extra doors...

ultimateskier

Passed Driver's Ed

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
Meh any former members are cool to join

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShrekSquatch

Ready to race!
Checking in as well. In other news, got a nice used '06 Volvo S40 for the wife and kid. Turns out having to put the baby seat in the R can be a little tricky when you don't have 2 extra doors...

Because I care about you and your family, I would be glad to trade you straight up for my 4dr GTI ;)