GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2011 GTI Sales Brochures

Roadguy54

I just recently bought my 2011 GTI. The car had been driven by dealer -- so while it had 5000 miles on it -- officially a new car (kinda..)

Anyway .. I've tried to keep the original dealer sales brochures for all my vehicles (just managed to score an original 1967 Fiat 850 Spyder brochure (my first "sports-car" when I was in high school) My dealer doesn't have any for the 2011 GTIs -- the "collector" sites haven't been any help -- any ideas ??

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
I got one..just cover shipping costs and it's yours.

Jacuzzi

Ready to race!
PM me your email address and I'll send you it, we have all manufacturers from quite a ways back up to present. I know we have the 2011 VW stuff because I was just using it.

Roadguy54

Thanks all for the quick responses!! Think I have one on the way from aw614! I did just find my FIRST GTI sales brochure ( from the 1983 GTI I purchased -- when I was a MUCH YOUNGER man!) .... for the record -- the first ones (to the states) did NOT have the plaid interiors -- but rather had either a solid red cord -- or one with a red & blue striped cord seat inserts! -- but for the time -- they were the classiest things out there -- and boy did they perform! -- 0-60 in under 10 seconds!! ...lol..