GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKVI Lease Question

Skamish

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys I have a question. I know we don't have pricing revealed yet for the mkvi gti but hopefully you can help me on this one...i'm getting my first car and my dad is giving me a 350-400 included tax monthly payment for a car. do you think i will be able to lease the mkvi gti for 36 months 12,000 miles 0 down for $400 or less monthly payment including tax. I'm waiting for the gti even tho i can get another car now i would just hate to kno that i'm waiting for nothing and that this car will be more than i initially thought...i kno u can get mkv's for way under 400 so i'm guessing i would be able to get this mkvi for high 300's (like 390 or 400)

any help would be awesome. thanks!

btw the gti i want ur opinion on is a 2 door white cloth interior and just adding dsg transmission and 18" wheels. so no navi and no autobahn package etc.. just 18" and dsg added.

HyeWarrior

Banned
That sounds like it would be possible, but don't take my word for it... I'm actually in the same kind of boat... I'm a student and I'm trying to figure out how my parents and I would get one. All I want is a CW with DSG and a sunroof, I can live without leather. I've heard that VW offers some good finance options for students, so maybe that would help....

Skamish

Passed Driver's Ed
now that the prices for the gti have been revealed..what do u guys think about that lease deal i put?