GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 2 MK6 vs. stock R32 vs. stock 335i

recognized1

Go Kart Champion
I am having my downpipe installed next week and have a couple races lined up.

I will have a catless DP going into stock exhaust, APR stage 2 v1.2 tune, and stage 1 APR intake. Plus, I am DSG.

I am going up against a VW R32 stock but not sure what year and a brand new stock '11 BMW 335i.

What should I expect from a dig and a roll?

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 4G using Tapatalk Pro

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
You will destroy the R32, but the 335i will destroy you. Dig - R may jump just slightly, but then you will eat his lunch. The 335i, either way, should take you pretty hard I'd think. Moreso if he gets a simply piggyback or manual boost controller system.

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
A stock DSG GTI easily (1 length and some change) destroys a DSG R32 from a 2nd gear roll, i have ran him over and over and over, always putting a lot on him, when i was STOCK.

He said i was definitely beating him (before we ran), i though, he is being sarcastic, no way stock i could get him, the results were so surprising.

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
I am having my downpipe installed next week and have a couple races lined up.

I will have a catless DP going into stock exhaust, APR stage 2 v1.2 tune, and stage 1 APR intake. Plus, I am DSG.

I am going up against a VW R32 stock but not sure what year and a brand new stock '11 BMW 335i.

What should I expect from a dig and a roll?

From a dig you will probably lose to both especially the 335i even tho it's stock. You'll barely lose from a dig to the r32 and catch up fairly quickly once you get going idk if you will be able to catch up to the 335i or not but from a roll it should be close with theh 335i the r32 has no chance if it's stock.

recognized1

Go Kart Champion
Damn, I didn't realize how easy of a kill the R32 will be. I might have to race her before I go stage 2 so I don't crush her heart.

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
From a dig you will probably lose to both especially the 335i even tho it's stock. You'll barely lose from a dig to the r32 and catch up fairly quickly once you get going idk if you will be able to catch up to the 335i or not but from a roll it should be close with theh 335i the r32 has no chance if it's NA.

Fixed for you :thumbsup:

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Fixed for you :thumbsup:

Lol thanks but he was referring to the r32 and said it was stock so I mentioned stock and using my knowlegde I already know all stock r32's are naturally aspirated lol

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Damn, I didn't realize how easy of a kill the R32 will be. I might have to race her before I go stage 2 so I don't crush her heart.

It would be a much better race for you guys to race stock against stock you might lose to her but not by much.

EvL BuNNY

Ready to race!
stage 2 vs 335i automatic (2007-8 i think) 25 roll - im out in front untill about 110 mph then he slowly pulls ahead. thats a win in my book because it takes way more than a 1/4 mile for him to catch up.

i am unsure about the newer 335i's they now have a twin clutch auto like ours so with the extra power they will likely win.

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
Raced my buddys 08 manual 335i few times and from 35mph right until 120mph I had him by half a car and after 120mph he pulls on me like I'm parked.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
6cyls helps a lot - and if they turn up the juice a little on the turbos, they would really destroy.

b00stinmk6

Ready to race!
I ran an .:R32 when I was stage 1 with intake and put a few car lengths on him. I also ran a brand new 335i sedan on my way home from a car meet; we did a 50 roll(3rd gear) and I pulled on him like 1/2 a car in 3rd and another 1/2 car in 4th, by 110 I was a car ahead when he let off. He had that dual clutch auto tranny, and was solo in his car. I'm sure if we would have kept going he would have passed me but he was impressed ;).