GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OBDEleven for the 2.5

Dbyrd342

I am complicating on getting this for my 2010 golf but I wanted to know if there's a lot of options for my car through OBDEleven I downloaded the app without the device and skimmed through the options and it looks like it would be a waste of money since my car doesn't have all the requirements for some options like power folding mirrors and rain sensors for example. So is it a waste of money or are there a lot of options through OBDEleven for the 2010 golf?

FF_animal

Ready to race!
Using it for diagnostics/cel checks pays for its self imo if you don't already have something to clear codes. Better than running back and forth to the dealer/shop every time your car throws a cel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rickybobbi

Ready to race!
I know MLue has it, I believe he has a 2010 as well. He used it on my 2011 to change my code for my LED tails.

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
IMO Definitely worth the price. There are guys paying the full price of VAG.com who program the same amount of features that we do. The OBD11 can't data log the engine like the VAG.com can; so up to you to choose what you want to do.

I purchased a used VAG.com cable as well, from my point of view it does not work quite as well on a Golf as for the GTI. Any way I've now grown tired of both and now play with real programming tools.