GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

$500 Magnaflow CBE

yunone

Ready to race!
I have seen this posted before and cant find this deal. The cheapest i can find is closer to 650.

Any links with valid coupon codes out there?

yunone

Ready to race!
Your welcome. I'm finding it very hard to resist doing this myself. I think I'm going to get some LED tails first.

i had LED tails and they were cool, but they are purely aesthetic and i wanted something a bit more visceral... sound won out over visual appeal

Jpac175

Ready to race!
Funny I almost bought someone's used and then found this thread. My order is placed code vortex worked like a charm! Can't wait!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

yunone

Ready to race!
Funny I almost bought someone's used and then found this thread. My order is placed code vortex worked like a charm! Can't wait!

very cool! maybe they will see an influx in sales and will drop the price lower :D

yunone

Ready to race!

keep the thread updated with shipping times and when you get it installed how you like it

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion

That's one thing I will NEVER buy used....an exhaust system.