GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New golf r on order !!!!!

Darrenexe

Have placed order for the golf r with local dealer in the last 2 weeks .Can't wait for it to arrive,dealer saying could be a couple of month's.
Will be trading in 57 reg gti edition 30 which was a great car UNTIL i took the golf r out for a test drive and it blew me away with its power and ride on the road.:thumbup:

Does anyone know of any photo's on the net of a black 3 door Golf R, all seem to be 5 door.Need to replace my laptop screensaver.

Last edited:

Darrenexe

thanks.I did order it last sept but i had to cancel my order due to work/money issues.My local dealer contacted me 3 weeks ago as demo was in.After taking the car out the salesman told me the person who took over my cancelled order couldn't wait!!! as vw told him it wouldn't be here until March and not December as first thought.SO ,i'm back where i started with the car on order and changed to my spec.build week on dealers computer is 4 weeks ,hoping it will be here within 2 mth's?

OHSNAP

3 door black? Recaro seats? 6 speed? Sunroof?

That would be my pick! Please post pics!

Congrats! I'm jealous.:thumbup:

Darrenexe

Have gone for 3 door,in Deep Black,6 speed manual,19" silver alloys,Rcd 510 six cd autochanger.Had to go with standard cloth as leather was pushing the price up over £34k.

Darrenexe

Question. Why ,when i tried to include winter pack which included heated seats I was told that heated seats was not available on Golf R cloth seats? Audi s3 has them and even my edition 30 has them.

Has anyone got an answer to this.