GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New GTI owner already have a coolant leak :<

Bradleykinz

Passed Driver's Ed
Another update, dealer called me today. I am getting an aftermarket unit. They are going to ordered it soon.

Bradleykinz

Passed Driver's Ed
Sounds like a win. Make sure you can pick which one you want, vs them putting in garbage in.

I was so shocked that I actually got called about it since its been a week or two since I was told they will call me in a couple of days, that I forgot to ask. I have the saleman's cell number so I texted him just now asking about the brand of the radio.

Bradleykinz

Passed Driver's Ed

Bradleykinz

Passed Driver's Ed
$442 later....

Bradleykinz

Passed Driver's Ed
Last edited:

Sauce118

Ready to race!
you do know that it only pairs for the first either 30 or 60 seconds when the car is turned on.. after that it wont INITIALLY pair to your device... So try turning the car on and immediately search for VW's bluetooth on your phone...

Sorry i just took the time to read the whole thread and my post is absolutely obsolete.. Ignore me hahah sorry

Last edited:

Bradleykinz

Passed Driver's Ed
you do know that it only pairs for the first either 30 or 60 seconds when the car is turned on.. after that it wont INITIALLY pair to your device... So try turning the car on and immediately search for VW's bluetooth on your phone...

Sorry i just took the time to read the whole thread and my post is absolutely obsolete.. Ignore me hahah sorry

Haha its alright. So they gave me the old radio, how much do you guys think I can sell it for?