GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RLS Windshield

StorminNorman

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey everyone! I managed to accidentally crack my stock windshield tonight and I was wondering if the MKV R32 windshield would fit so I could add the RLS and auto dimming mirror. Or if you guys have another part number that would work for the MKVI let me know. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImitationMan

Passed Driver's Ed
I can't answer on if the MKV windshield will fit or not, but I installed this RLS kit in my MK6 a few months ago when I had my windshield replaced: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Auto-Rain-...751518?hash=item4b260a399e:g:S-kAAOSwuTtZwR8q

I was a bit nervous because it was almost 50% less than other sellers on ebay, but everything was OEM and looked new. Install was a bit of an pain when wiring up the ECM's just because most of the writeups were done on MK5's and the MK6 data isn't as prominent on the pages - at least not when sitting in the car with a laptop propped up on the dashboard.

I have rain sensing wipers working. I need to spend some time troubleshooting the coding to get the auto headlights opearional. I can see the light sensor values changing in the coding, but when I turn the switch to auto or 'on', the headlights come on regardless of value from the light sensor. I won't go into all of the details of my testing but I'm sure its a coding issue, not the hardware. I've just been too busy to open a support ticket with Ross-tech.