GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Easy DIY: replace Foglight bulb

gtipwnz

Ready to race!
Those Luminics white fogs... do they match the halogens too? Or are the halogens and xenons rated differently. What do I need to make my halogens look better!AA#@# lol

seppieboy

Ready to race!
nice DIY. i like the look of white fog lamps, but i need the yellow ones to drive around daly city fog. :)

DTGTI1

Passed Driver's Ed
i changed ours also to the Nokya yellows, but how come i don't have that 'cover' to reach to the foglight? we just have the 2 holes and can see directly to the foglight
should i try and cover it up or doesn't really matter

TwinSpin

Ready to race!
i changed ours also to the Nokya yellows, but how come i don't have that 'cover' to reach to the foglight? we just have the 2 holes and can see directly to the foglight
should i try and cover it up or doesn't really matter

So u are saying you don't have the wheel well covers, they are just open??? Definitely cover that up immediately. Buy replacements from the dealer. U don't want water and road grime getting all in there on the housings...

Esteban Yobs

Passed Driver's Ed
Ok, I'll chalk this one up to me being too dim to figure it out. But I still cant get the original bulbs out. I've read everyones tips but still nothing.

A shiny new cookie will be yours in the mail to whoever can give any other suggestions.

SnowBall GTI

Ready to race!
How do you align the fog lights?

elbongo

Ready to race!
so i bought PIAA H8 bulbs and they dont fit, why? please dont tell me that i should buy piaa 9006 bulbs.. :(