GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Parts4Euro.com | * Various Very High Quality MK6 GTI Exterior Items by OSIR Design *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parts4Euro.com

Ready to race!
Sorry we just realized we missed your question as we post on too many forums it is hard for us to answer every single post. Best way to ask a question is by email which is info@parts4euro.com

Anyways to answer your question, the FCS GT6-S is a front chin spoiler for the bumper. Nothing related to the grills. The upper grill is MASK GT6-S TOP. The bottom grill is MASK GT6-S Bottom.

The 3 pieces FCS GT6-S has 2 side chin spoiler and 1 middle diffuser.

Why post items for sale here if you can't come back to answer questions?

watson

Ready to race!
And then they charge you $500 for a piece of carbon fiber that covers your stock valence!?

It replaces the rear valence...don't have a pic, but its here in this vid of the APR exhaust..you will need to go full screen to see the weave. I'll be honest - I didn't get it for the weight savings, I got it because I like the way it looks (although it is very light ;) ) edit: I found a partial pic :)

Attachments

• IMG_1627.jpg
    IMG_1627.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 403
Last edited:

mully

Ready to race!
I just received my upper grill and lip. It only took a week and a half to get. Parts look awesome and fit is perfect, thank you.

Parts4Euro.com

Ready to race!
Thanks for your order, and very nice pics! Please visit us again!

I just received my upper grill and lip. It only took a week and a half to get. Parts look awesome and fit is perfect, thank you.

Parts4Euro.com

Ready to race!
If you order today, you would probably receive it in 7-14 business days. These are shipped directly from OSIR headquarters in Hong Kong.

If I order it, how soon can you ship out? I'm hoping to get it by next week. Would that be possible?

JDM713

Go Kart Champion
I purchased the GT6-S side skirts with the carbon insert, but I am confused as to the installation process based on previous posts in this thread. I know they need to be painted first, but are they replacements or put over the stock skirts? Also is adhesive alone really enough, no bolts are needed? Any help with installation is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.