GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wheel Sizes? Aftermarket

DirtyDubz

Hey everyone i just wanted to know what size wheels and offsets that everybody run on their cars. I just got my wheels today and it is 20x9.5 with a 38 offset. And it looks like it sticks out. Any suggestions and feed back would be good. Also might sell the new wheels i just got. Miro 110 black.

DirtyDubz

Hey yeah i just want a nice stance where its kinda flush. I wasn't going for a wide body look lol. Just curious what people do with their set up. Thanks for the reply.

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
where did you get the wheels from? Did they have a mock up online that you could see or did you test fit before you purchased? Something made you go for the 20's....what was it?

Everyone has their own taste's based on what they'll be using the car primarily for. I think R's come with 18's stock and some will try a +1 one fitting or move to 19's. Never seen an R with 20's without using spacers/fender bending....

could you post a pic?

WRCGolfR

Passed Driver's Ed
Bozz, they are actually factory VW Motorsport wheels. ECS tuning use to carry these , but not any more. They were popular with the TDi cup series

JustinT

Ready to race!
Honestly, I just got 18x8 wheels with ET45 and they are pretty flush. I believe an 18x8.5 ET45 would be best or ET35

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk