GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Test drove the GTI!!!! =D

mreuro1

nice man!! yes that is exactly how the gti i saw looked! 2 door manual like that with the 18's and sunroof.

is that coconut creek vw in florida? if so do u kno what dsg mkvi gti models they have there? i didn't visit their dealer

yes i do ands yes it is Gunther of coconut creek.... i work here also....
we got 4 of them.... 1 white with cloth 6speed manual and 3 gray dsg with leather and sunroof...:thumbup:

acqui

Ready to race!
yes i do ands yes it is Gunther of coconut creek.... i work here also....
we got 4 of them.... 1 white with cloth 6speed manual and 3 gray dsg with leather and sunroof...:thumbup:

What are the dsg's with leather listing for? Have you test driven any yet? I am torn between the Mk6 and waiting for the R20:iono:

mkaresh

Ready to race!
HEY GUYS!

the dealer i went to (Esserman in Miami) had 2 GTI's...a carbon steal with leather and sunroof and xenon with 4 doors.

And my favorite..2 door candy white 18 inch wheels with sunroof xenon and cloth interior w/ manual transmission.

I have to tell u guys...screw those pics u have seen of the GTI..the car is SICK in person the interior is seriously off the chain and the outside looks amazing. i liked the cloth interior A LOT more than the leather. the leather didn't feel too high quality and the seats weren't that big of a deal the cloth gave the car a lot more style to it! it looks way more expensive and high quality than the mk5 an the touch screen is so cool. you just have to see the car it is REALLY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry i didn't get pics i was too excited when i got there and i only had my phone i'm gonna go again and post some pics. the candy white 2 door with 18's is FREAKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U HAVE TO SEE THE INTERIOR IT IS REALLY NICE

Thread title mentions a test drive. But no driving impressions. Were you so excited by how the car looked that you forgot to drive it?

Flux1

Passed Driver's Ed
damn it, you guys are so lucky my dealer has the mk6 posted but it won't even be there for another 2 weeks