GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just drove 2010 MkVI

engine2

The car looks much better in person than in pics. Interior looks and fits great. I can't wait until my car comes in.

Whafrodamus1

Ready to race!
The car looks much better in person than in pics. Interior looks and fits great. I can't wait until my car comes in.

Agreed. Pictures don't do the car justice at all. I've been on 3 test drives so far and going for a 4th today haha. Every time I have to take a few extra moments (minutes) to just stare at the car. I'm never going to be anywhere on time if I buy it :thumbup:

engine2

I am really happy I got a chance to see it. I really wasn't sold on the new body style just looking at pics, but I am stoked I ordered now. Also got to see the car in Candy White, which is what I got. If only they had a 4-door...

Whafrodamus1

Ready to race!
I am really happy I got a chance to see it. I really wasn't sold on the new body style just looking at pics, but I am stoked I ordered now. Also got to see the car in Candy White, which is what I got. If only they had a 4-door...

There is a 4 door. Were there none available for you or something? I know all the 4 drs are DSG/Autobahn with the launch cars.

s2kguy

Ready to race!
Wherebouts?

I've been trying to see one in the (DFW) Metroplex but there doesn't seem to be any around. Where did you get to drive one??

GeneB

Giblets

Passed Driver's Ed
Take it from me kids, the car will be worth the wait. It's way better than the previous 3 Audi's I owned from new.

engine2

There is a 4 door. Were there none available for you or something? I know all the 4 drs are DSG/Autobahn with the launch cars.

The dealers in Austin show to have all the launch cars, but only a couple have actually made it off the trucks. The dealer only had 1 2dr white manual.

I drove one of the launch cars here on the East Coast (Annapolis). CW, 2 door, stick, 18" wheels, dynaudio & HID. Very nice. Mine is on order and I can't wait for it to get here!

kitcat18

Passed Driver's Ed
Will get mine in a few weeks here it is in production Click Here its a YouTube vid it will have to keep me going till mine comes dealer phoned to tell me its at stage one of eight

It will be a 4 door 2ltr GT TDI Deep Black Dynaudio and a few other items.

Fredro

So it seems that dealers are just getting the 2 launch cars, when will they get more cars in stock?

I want a 5 door with 6speed MT but don't want to place an order. I want to wait till I get to CA and test drive one.

Alex.

Ready to race!
You can order one without a down payment or being obliged to buy it, so why not? If you don't like it you don't have to take it.