GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Cool Story Bro Thread

Eroc93

Ready to race!
http://instagram.com/p/ydoHO_zFEF/

Vs a tuned eurodyne mk7
I did not know he was tuned he never told me he hid it he said just fbo with no tune. Upon further investigation on his IG he's eurodyne tune dont know what stage. Hate he had to hide that I went home like wtf this stock mk7 did better than tuned Wrx I raced, Gto and 4.6gts. This was a 30 roll to 90. Our first race he got me by half a car. Their top end is much better. Around 90 he starts reeling me in. can't post full video

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, that's why I don't post here much anymore. I'm glad you know what happened because I obviously don't.
I can see it. Maybe a 6mt driver that's not used to the shift, or if dsg he wasn't immediately committed and got on the throttle late.

But realistically the mk7 is less than one passenger lighter than and equivalently equipped mk6 and it has only 20hp more at the performance pack trim. Busses makes sense to me.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
http://instagram.com/p/ydoHO_zFEF/

Vs a tuned eurodyne mk7
I did not know he was tuned he never told me he hid it he said just fbo with no tune. Upon further investigation on his IG he's eurodyne tune dont know what stage. Hate he had to hide that I went home like wtf this stock mk7 did better than tuned Wrx I raced, Gto and 4.6gts. This was a 30 roll to 90. Our first race he got me by half a car. Their top end is much better. Around 90 he starts reeling me in. can't post full video
Waat I'm surprised a tuned mk7 didn't take you @stage 2! I thought they'd be definitively faster than a stock turbo mk6

Eroc93

Ready to race!
Going to call him out today he lied lol said he was stock all over his IG is a eurodyne tune uploading on his laptop I'm assuming he's stage 1.5 with them. I think anything above 90 they'll catch up and blow past us

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Going to call him out today he lied lol said he was stock all over his IG is a eurodyne tune uploading on his laptop I'm assuming he's stage 1.5 with them. I think anything above 90 they'll catch up and blow past us

I need to ran against someone with stage 2 mk6.

Eroc93

Ready to race!
You're tuned mk7?

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
why do people lie about what they have done to their car? I don't get it. What are they gaining by lying?

1. They are just trying to bait you for an easy win

2. They don't want you to know all the work they have put in to their car just in case they lose :laugh:

Eroc93

Ready to race!
i know he went home mad haha

Eroc93

Ready to race!
my only edge was the dsg. I think a 6 speed stage 2 mk6 would lose. All 3 races were to close

my11gti

Ready to race!
Ran a 350Z on the way back home after trading my wheels. He seemed stock, had some bodykit. He was in front of me and took off so i punched it to. He didnt get anywhere. I stayed on his ass the whole time. He gave me a thumbs-up afterwards. Really surprised the hell outta me. I figured he was gonna walk away.

barnes93cb

Go Kart Champion
Driving to work this evening I had some guy tailing me in a foxbody mustang. I slowed down to a ridiculously slow speed so they would pass and instead they just decided to keep tailing me. I finally get to a red light and the guy changes lanes and gets beside me. Hes sitting there revving the shit out of it. I could hear that tired motor pushing down through his flowmaster exhaust with its dying breaths. I decided since the roads were empty that id hurt the kids feelings. I nod yes and on green we go. I spin a little and he got the jump so he pulls ahead at first. But the GTI quickly passes him and by the time im done he is firmly behind me. I slow back down to an appropriate speed and when he catches up I give a thumbs up and recieve some sort of new sign for a good race. It clearly looked like a middle finger but that couldnt have been it. I guess the kid wasnt ready to lose to a VW hatchback. I guess that old 5.0 couldnt handle my little turbo yaris.

barnes93cb

Go Kart Champion
Ran a 350Z on the way back home after trading my wheels. He seemed stock, had some bodykit. He was in front of me and took off so i punched it to. He didnt get anywhere. I stayed on his ass the whole time. He gave me a thumbs-up afterwards. Really surprised the hell outta me. I figured he was gonna walk away.
The 350z isnt too fast down low. You wont have too big a problem hanging with it. Up top and with modifications there would be a different outcome.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Waiting at the light and i had my ecs sport mode on traction off that allows less limits than asr, manual mode. When light about to turn green, a maxima came up beside me, he was probably doing 5 mph when it turned green then floored it and so did i, squelled the tires flooring it up to 60. It was a 2004-2006 ish maxina with 3.5, i became beside him at 30 then by the time i hit 65 i got about 1-2 car lenghts ahead and shut down, he flew by and passenger screamed "suck my d**k" out the window.