GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Chi-Chat 9.9.9: VENDOR BLASTING AND SHIT STIRRING

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Any photography nerds in the Chi chat? Leaning between 2 cameras at the moment. 70D and 6D. Will be doing quite a bit of video with school and personal projects, but I could certainly appreciate the full frame on the 6D over the cropped 70D sensor.

im willing to wash my car and have you take photos of it if need be. its a sacrifice im willing to take.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
IM ALIVE!!!!! Just barely tho... currently I am pretty hungover, with no sleep and at the plant pondering if I should take the chick I met yesterday for dinner... or the intern at the plant... my boss is egging me on to take her out... part of me would feel horrible for doing it tho.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
IM ALIVE!!!!! Just barely tho... currently I am pretty hungover, with no sleep and at the plant pondering if I should take the chick I met yesterday for dinner... or the intern at the plant... my boss is egging me on to take her out... part of me would feel horrible for doing it tho.

You'd feel bad for taking a girl out on a date?

Oh yeah, you have a woman at home. Disregard the above question.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
hello fellow gheys
What's up dudemanbroseph.
Free pizza coming in hot at 11:45 today for the entire office. Its usually shit pizza but hey its free.
Free pizza is good pizza.
When in Rome, do as the Ro.....just put your dick in it, son.
will you be in a banana hammock while taking these pictures tho? :iono:
in4Tunamodelingagency

Sent from deez balls

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Any photography nerds in the Chi chat? Leaning between 2 cameras at the moment. 70D and 6D. Will be doing quite a bit of video with school and personal projects, but I could certainly appreciate the full frame on the 6D over the cropped 70D sensor.

Can confirm, I have heard loads of great things about the 6D. I don't think you would be unhappy with it at all. That is not to knock the 70D, as it's great, too, but for the reasons you stated, I'd lean toward the 6D.

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
What's up dudemanbroseph.

Free pizza is good pizza.

When in Rome, do as the Ro.....just put your dick in it, son.[/COLOR]

in4Tunamodelingagency

Sent from deez balls

HOT DAMN!!!!!

LOL. naw broseph, the nic guy part of me will prevail. I may take her out, but don't think their will be slaying... to much respect for the lady... had I been single.... I would have come back married.. my lord are the women gorgeous here.... I know where im finding the wifey if shit hits the fan back home lol jk lets hope that doesn't happen

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
HOT DAMN!!!!!

LOL. naw broseph, the nic guy part of me will prevail. I may take her out, but don't think their will be slaying... to much respect for the lady... had I been single.... I would have come back married.. my lord are the women gorgeous here.... I know where im finding the wifey if shit hits the fan back home lol jk lets hope that doesn't happen
I like this guy.

I've been to Mexico one time and it was on a cruise. I didn't go too deep in there but I can confirm that most women I saw were pretty fine. IIRC, I went to Cozumel.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
word, also only been to mexico on a cruise.

mazetlan, cabo san lucas and porta varata or whatever. i dont know how to spell any of those.

i remember i had tacos from some local convenience store that was probably a bad idea but delicious.

Just another thing that pisses me off...people that go on a cruise and eat the themed food on the ship for that day.

TODAYS MENU IS JERK CHICKEN...

how about you get your lazy ass off the boat, find a little dive restraunt and order up some authentic jerk chicken.

confirmed i got jerk chicken at a little hut in the bahamas...the guy who made it on the grill infront of me asked how hot i wanted it..i told him to burn me up.

he was all :eek: are you sure? i can make it pretty hot? ...

and i was like yeah, i like hot stuff..lets do this. :cool:

best fucking jerk chicken ive ever had. giggidy.

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
Depends how serious you want to get with it. Full frame sensors will give you better performance especially in low light, but they limit the lenses that you can use (can't use EF-S with full frame). Makes a difference for still photography but I don't think it would make as huge of a difference with video. I'm not really a video guy though, so I can't say for sure.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Did you enjoy his special spices in your mouth ?
Sent from deez balls

i licked his special sauce off my fingers man. shit was amazing.

maybe we'll share feelz on miami beach eating cubano sammiches one day.

golfmk6miamicruise2k15

Status
Not open for further replies.