GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

"Exhaust Tips Cleaned" last weekend {Exhaust Teaser Exclusive P2Spec/GolfMk6}

Ben1

Go Kart Champion
"Exhaust Tips Cleaned" last weekend {Exhaust Teaser Exclusive P2Spec/GolfMk6}

First and foremost, it's been a long time in the running since we've been cooking up the relationship between this exhaust manufacturer (local and known primarily for NA E90/E92 and FI 335i exhaust systems) and over this weekend we opened up to install a production prototype ;).

Look what the rain brought in! :thumbup:

For the locals witnessing the "cleaned exhaust tips" over the weekend, do try to chime in ;). More details to follow!

soulogic

Got to hear it last night, but I haven't heard any other 6s with aftermarket exhausts in person so I have nothing to compare it to.

I will say that it sounded great. Deep tone, no drone, and no rasp on WOT.

P

plac

is "exhaust tips cleaned" some secret lingo or catch phase? some of us old guys dont get the reference.

Ben1

Go Kart Champion
is "exhaust tips cleaned" some secret lingo or catch phase? some of us old guys dont get the reference.

Well they were cleaner than my stock ones haha - yep, it's an entirely new catback system.

@roast, I'll take the top off for ya ;).

Full Stainless Steel T304,
Mandrel Bent Construction
Full Stainless Tig Welding
102mm Exhaust Tip
Modular Sections for easy adjustments

Krazy_Z

Go Kart Champion
What are you doing to me Ben. Your such a tease not even giving us a sound clip of it.

Myles123

Passed Driver's Ed
WOW Vanguard exhaust...you are not kidding. If they could incorporate a 4" Titanium tip option to the system (like Ultimate-Racing does), I would jump on this right away. Any options of doing it catless?

dubbinit

Go Kart Champion
Oh Ben, you already know you're going to be writing up another invoice for me soon, huh?

You bastard!
:drool:

I want details! The tips make it look too good! Does it sound as great as it looks?