GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

****OFFICIAL RELEASE OF THE 2011-2012 UNITRONIC PERFORMANCE SOFTWARE****

Sales@Unitronic

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
OFFICIAL RELEASE OF THE 2011-2012 UNITRONIC PERFORMANCE SOFTWARE !!

Unitronic is happy to announce the official release of the 2011-2012 Performance Software line for the following:

2011-2012 GTI 2.0TSI
2011-2012 Audi A4 2.0TFSI
2011-2012 Audi A5 2.0TFSI
And more!

Smooth like you expect it to be, powerful when needed, you will not be disappointed. Your satisfaction and enjoyment is our primary goal.

Action always leads to result. Re-live the passion of driving, don’t wait any longer and get your Unitronic Software today!

Navigate through our Product Page to see what your car is capable of: Click here

All Unitronic Chipped Performance software is available throughout the Unitronic dealers’ network.

To find a local Unitronic dealer and have your software installed with no further delay: Click Here

P.S.: We're currently working to support all 2011 and 2012 ECU Types, however, Unitronic performance software is not yet available for certain 2011-2012 ECU types. This can be easily handled with a request form, generated via your local Unitronic dealer. Once we have the request form from your dealer, we'll be able to quickly support your ECU.

Best Regards,

Last edited:

crew219

Banned
Ziad, you don't drive a R8 ;-)

scoobasteve11

Ready to race!
Have any 2011 software for the 2.5l engine yet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Sales@Unitronic

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Have any 2011 software for the 2.5l engine yet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk
We do have support for most 2011 ECU's. If you'd like to retrieve your ECU ID and get back to us, we'd be more than happy to let you know. If your ECU ID is currently not supported, we can develop software for your ECU once your local dealer performs a read of your ECU and submits a request.

Kal-GTI

Ready to race!
Just a heads up but number only hyperlinks don't want to work on the iPhone. Might want to edit those

Sales@Unitronic

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
I dont see the stage 2 91oct tune do you plan to make one or only if asked to make one

We do make 91oct specific Stage 2 files for California customers. If you can provide your ECU ID, I'd be more than happy to check to see if a file is currently available. If there is not something already available, we can make it happen with a read and request through your local dealer. If you're already a customer and have a Unitronic file on your ECU, PM me your full name and I can check the database using your information.

Sales@Unitronic

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Last edited: