GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Nsp golf r boost guage

Dmueller343

Ready to race!
I feel so defeated and like a complete moron. Just got vent boost guage in and absolutely can not figure out how to install despite reading directions like 20 times. Brass connector is not fitting in guage, can't figure out how to secure guage in vent mount. Any insite would be appreciated. Installed many boost gauges ( awe, etc. ) in previous Gtis with ease but can not figure this one out. Feel like I got wrong parts for installation from ecs

vw_König

Ready to race!
I don;t understand where your troubles are. Please post picuyres. I installed it withing 30 minutes -1 hour

Dmueller343

Ready to race!
Ill have to send pictures when I get home. It's just that brass right angle adaptor that is supposed to go on guage portion dosent fit. Part on guage should be threaded so it screws into brass connector but it dosent

Dmueller343

Ready to race!
Main question is how to keep guage secured in vent pod. Have weird metal u shaped bracket that dosent seem to fit anywhere and rubberband as well. Need to keep guage from sliding out of vent mount thing

vw_König

Ready to race!
I tried that bracket a little and made it fit. I'm
Not really sure how its suppose to be, but mine doesn't slide around

Dmueller343

Ready to race!
Fair enough ill try the same. Thanks for the help rest should be pretty easy.

vw_König

Ready to race!
try shortening it a little and make the spiky ends point outwards then tie the rubber band around it. trim the ends off the U shaped thing so that your vent will still function