GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New pics of my United Grey Golf mkVI 118TSI DSG

mido362

Congrats for the new unit...it realy makes the dashboard looks great! i wouldnt have the courage to install it bymyself,,,i have it already installed in my car but i am curious to know from where u bought it and how much did u pay for it,it is original ,isn't it??

Larsson

Hi I have a problem.

I recently bought a WD6050 from fedomcn but I cant get it to work with my VW Polo mk6 2010. The backlight on the buttons are working but I cant get the device to start / the display to light up. Do you people have any experience about this? What should I do?

Cheers

dstill

Ready to race!
GREAT JOB ! Nice car and Nice Install, I sent you the Update file to change that Boring WELCOME Screen to VW Logos.
Sorry that you received that !

Oskar

Oskar, i was asking in another thread if it was possible to change the startup screen on my RNS 510. Are you saying this is possible with a firmware upgrade.:D;)

gabbleau

Hi, I have lots of problems with my WD6050 and I was just wondering if anyone had the same problems or know how to fix it.
I installed A WD6050 in my Golf mk6 and the unit's red lights are always on, kinda flashing, even when the car is not running.
The other thing is whenever I start the unit it says "bad card" when I try using my SD card, so I have to remove it and pu it back in in order to make it work... every time.