mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
475 shipped!

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Need these gone! going tomorrow to the dealership to run numbers on a mk7

The Alchemist

Ready to race!
These are hella sweet. But the problem with selling something custom is that you have to find a person that has the same tastes as you.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
These are hella sweet. But the problem with selling something custom is that you have to find a person that has the same tastes as you.
Ty! That is true....I understand that this set up may not be everyones cup of tea but its different then most out there.

07stuntin6r

Ready to race!
I liked....just hard to tell the quality in a picture of How good the quality of work is done to them.

Last edited:

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
I liked....just jard to tell the quality in a picture of Good Morning the work done.

Quality wise these lights arent lacking in any form besides the silicone being visable but thats un avoidable thats how they did it. These dont leak and these lights are bright as hell. The paint inside is clean no knicks or scratches. I will take pics tomorrow that are better quality. Overall these are solid headlights just some love them an some hate them all personal preference

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Just hard to justify them pricing out roughly the same as depos...

How is it hard to justify the pricing when they are retro oem housings not depo they have all morimoto parts which arent cheap. Plus this is a custom set up an not your "depo" set up. If you don't like the pricing then dont comment its that simple

Here ill break it down for you

Morimoto Mini H1 Kit $270 + Shipping + a extra $20 cause of the h1 6k bulbs they cost extra + $30 for the canbus stand alones so you got total of $320 just in the kit an the extra parts
http://www.theretrofitsource.com/co...orimoto-mini-stage-3-kit-h1.html#.VPm9lvnF-So
http://www.theretrofitsource.com/hid-systems.html

Oem Halogen Headlights valued at $200

Then you have the Demon Eyes mod which was a extra $65 dollars. Plus painting of the inside of the lights. Lastly you got to pay the guy for all the work he did hes not going to do this for free if you buy all thats needed you still need to pay for labor so i think my pricing is just fine

07stuntin6r

Ready to race!
Well I didn't know it was that expensive Jeeze. Does the parts come with a warranty? I might think about these because I do like the demon eyes.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Well I didn't know it was that expensive Jeeze. Does the parts come with a warranty? I might think about these because I do like the demon eyes.
If anything happens to these lights to where something went bad all you need to do is send them back to Jeff at Kruman an he'll fix them under warranty just need to cover shipping thats it

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
FWIW nice retros run $700-1000+ so $475 aint bad.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
bump.