GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

U-20t's Build Part 2 - Uber MK6 - Big Turbo DSG 4 Motion Swap - Its about going fast

corrado917

Go Kart Champion

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

mikejsmith1985

Go Kart Champion
Nice job it looks great! How are you activating it? I've thought a Double apex button to control would be cool but those buttons are a bit pricey...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTR_Killer

Go Kart Champion
Nice job it looks great! How are you activating it? I've thought a Double apex button to control would be cool but those buttons are a bit pricey...

It comes with a 3 way toggle switch. Holds it up to open, holds it down to close.

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
Very cool so it has infinite adjustability between full open and full close? Allowing you to "customize" your exhaust note a bit more.

partially open just sounds like a leak, point of the cut out is to make the exhaust as free flowing as possible.

mikejsmith1985

Go Kart Champion
partially open just sounds like a leak, point of the cut out is to make the exhaust as free flowing as possible.

Good point I didn't think about it sounding like a leak! But I do understand the goal of minimizing restriction though.

mikejsmith1985

Go Kart Champion
Who wants to take the dsg AWD plunge? PM me I have a good deal on swap parts for you

Started to write you several times now but I know my wife won't approve any more mods... Hope someone takes advantage of this I'm eager to see what the next stages of your build bring [emoji106]

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
So its been almost forever since I posted an update here. Bunch of things going on good and bad.

Good have a new DD MKV TSI with a CTS gt3071 kit, Unitronic DSG and stg3 HO setup. Bad it was leaking from the RMS and it gaveway. and had to reaplace it, used an I'abed one I bought for the mk6 and ordered another for the mk6. Also made it an mk5.5 with an RNS315, MK6 Steering wheel and a can bus upgrade. Bad on this car is flywheel was cracked in multiple spots but at least I was able to steal the one off the mk6.

As for the mk6 blew the dsg up a few months ago so working on that this winter. THe gears shredded, clutches are fine. Tons of power and good dsg tune and its where Im at. So a few photos of whats going on and also sent the hot parts off to Swain tech for coating. If you are interested a 6262 turbo or a bunch on awd pars let me know I will sell the awd dsg for a good price and you can make it a good awd one using your fwd one and my case, would have the wavetrack LSD in it.