GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Here is my new GTI

fahrenheit62

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a Shadow Blue on order. I'm green with envy! Sweet ride!
shadow blue wont disappoint and thanks

Sometimes wish I'd gotten the shadow blue, sweet ride! You are going to love that car :)
i like the color, it is rare

Shadow Blue Rocks! :headbang:
:thumbup:

Are you leaving the front plate off? Very nice by the way!
yea i leaving the plate off and thanks

Looks exactly like mine! Congrats!

It's a fun ride!
thanks

A fellow dubber from Dirty Jerz, although from the looks of your area, the clean part of the dirty jerz. Welcome and congrats, she looks mint!
yea im in the clean part and thanks

Looks tight, brah. Thick. Solid. Great size!
thanks

hmm, shadow blue actually looks very good. Starting doubt my candy white addiction
shadow blue is a good color, originally i was going to get candy white, but fell in love with the blue

Go Jersey! Welcome.
woo and thanks

that color is so nice. congrats man.
thanks

Ricky Bobby GTI

Say What!!!
How did you get the HID's with 17" Denvers? When I was looking for my 2010 I could not find one with the HID's without Nav and they all had Detroits.

MofoG23

Ready to race!
How did you get the HID's with 17" Denvers? When I was looking for my 2010 I could not find one with the HID's without Nav and they all had Detroits.

We have just about every option (no nav) on our 2010 with 17" Denvers - they were out there.

In 2010 you could pretty much get any option you wanted.

Last edited:

Stevec717

Ready to race!
Good luck and be careful - NJ's not exactly "front plateless" friendly!

Steve

Ricky Bobby GTI

Say What!!!
It's a great looking car and congrats!!! I always try to buy CPO for the extra warranty and reduced price. So when I was looking for low mile CPO's it seemed every DSG was either autobahn or non HID's.

fahrenheit62

Passed Driver's Ed
2010's had every option available

We have just about every option (no nav) on our 2010 with 17" Denvers - they were out there.

In 2010 you could pretty much get any option you wanted.

exactly this
Good luck and be careful - NJ's not exactly "front plateless" friendly!

Steve
i know that the hard way on my other car

It's a great looking car and congrats!!! I always try to buy CPO for the extra warranty and reduced price. So when I was looking for low mile CPO's it seemed every DSG was either autobahn or non HID's.

thanks, yea i lucked out on this on, everything i wanted for the right price on a mk6