GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Financing

Would you consider financing a turbo kit if APR offered it?

• Hell Yea!!! I'd do it now!

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Hmmmmm tempting I might think about it.

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Idk if it would be a good idea or not but it made me think.

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Hell No!!! that's a stupid idea.

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
I saw this http://www.goapr.com/products/financing.html
and wondered what if APR was offering financing right now!
I would definately apply for it and would love to be able to get a ko4
and pay it off within a year or two that would be awesome.
I remember searching google for financing a turbo kit and came across
a forum with people who had financed their turbo kits with APR.
It's too bad that APR doesn't offer financing "at this time" but wouldn't it be
great if they offered it again??? Any thoughts and input would be great
maybe if Arin reads this or anyone who works for APR they can get us
some financing options so we the customers can buy bigger turbo kits
:)

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion
I would have purchased the ko4 immediately if I could finance it. I'd beagle to pay monthly without a problem lol

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
I would have purchased the ko4 immediately if I could finance it. I'd beagle to pay monthly without a problem lol

Same here man lol and if they did offer financing I would probably even think about getting a stage 3 kit instead of ko4. So win win for both APR and myself. APR gets more money from me buying the stage 3 kit and I would be able to get a stage 3 kit now and be able to afford it with paying it off with monthly payments.

I could easily pay 109+ bucks a month if they offered a 2 year financing plan for a ko4 turbo lol :)

And if a whole lot of people couldnt pay it off, APR would be repo'ing alot of used and presumably driven hard, turbos and related parts.

Stevec717

Ready to race!
On the one hand, money is very cheap right now - so if APR loaned out at even a reasonable rate, they could have a nice markup. However, credit is tight, APR might not be able, (or want) to extend credit just to move product. More likely scenario would be to partner with a bank/cc to extend special financing.

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
And if a whole lot of people couldnt pay it off, APR would be repo'ing alot of used and presumably driven hard, turbos and related parts.

true true but then again that's why it is so hard to get approved on a credit card now. So ofcourse APR isn't just going to approve everyone who wants to apply for the financing. Like all banks and other retail stores who offer credit cards i'm sure APR will be cautious in who they approve and deny.

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
financing is awesome but I seem to remember something happened to the economy in 2008...

Obama was elected lol......jk don't want to offend anyone from IL

edit: Obama isn't the only one to blame just being cautious....flame suit?

JhnR

Banned
so what happens if you buy a whole shit load and dont pay back.?? cuz i swear some will pull it off..

AdvanSuper

Banned
Just open up a 2 year no interest CC with a good credit limit, IF you don't have any other CC's open. Either way they will run your credit regardless and if you can get the CC with good benefits and rates then you're better off.

If you don't pay it will be reported on your credit score and they will eventually sell your debt to a collection agency who will hound you for it.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
so what happens if you buy a whole shit load and dont pay back.?? cuz i swear some will pull it off..

I'm sure depending on your credit, APR would have to give you some kind of credit limit. IF you are a responsible person and would be willing to do something like this, I think it would be a great idea. I've always wanted a bigger turbo kit but having to pay it all in full requires some time and ofcourse a lot of money.