GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI vs Civic SI

Dybz

Banned
technically, SC does just bolt on. that's why he said "wasn't lying technically." also, a turbo whistles, a SC whines. get your shit straight dawg.

502fasthatch

Ready to race!
Ive really noticed the honda scene turning around and getting into to audis and vws pretty weird but im one of them lol

NOLA-Ron

Go Kart Champion
Ive really noticed the honda scene turning around and getting into to audis and vws pretty weird but im one of them lol

Honda and the japanese cars are falling behind german and korean automakers. I came for the same reason. Had to discover this german engineering everyone talks about ;)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

cbursten

Banned
Met some guy at a gas station today with a APR stage 2 GTI. He was asking me what I had done to my car. I told him just some bolt ons (wasn't lying technically). He said he wanted to run, so I obliged. Let's just say he wasn't thrilled at the train lengths that were put on him.

Are you in Ohio? You're either the guy who flipped me off after getting your ass handed to you, or the guy I 'raced' after you paced me for 10 miles on the turnpike. You dropped down into 3rd, and I rolled my eyes at my wife, honked my horn 3 times and let you take off. You slowed down to get my reaction. I gave you the thumbs up while my wife lost her shit.

V-tec 'supercharged' sticker where the regular v-tec sticker used to be, girl in the passenger seat covering her face.

:laugh:

BlownFa5

Banned
I don't think an S/C is just "some bolt ons" but if he couldn't hear the whistle.....

Still a bolt on lol Maybe not "just". He definitely heard the whine.

Are you in Ohio? You're either the guy who flipped me off after getting your ass handed to you, or the guy I 'raced' after you paced me for 10 miles on the turnpike. You dropped down into 3rd, and I rolled my eyes at my wife, honked my horn 3 times and let you take off. You slowed down to get my reaction. I gave you the thumbs up while my wife lost her shit.

V-tec 'supercharged' sticker where the regular v-tec sticker used to be, girl in the passenger seat covering her face.

:laugh:

Lol No, not in Ohio. That's retty funny though. My car is almost completely stock exterior wise. I took the Si badges off as well as the v-tec stickers. I like as little attention as possible.

I actually never look to race, ever. The only cars I ever do run are the ones who try to provoke me (usually Camaros and Mustangs, which are always the most hilarious to kill). I only ran this guy because he seemed to want to so badly.

BlownFa5

Banned

That's why I'm here. I was considering a MK6 GTI for a while, though I recently ruled it out. I decided I want my next car to be something other than FWD.

Honda and the japanese cars are falling behind german and korean automakers. I came for the same reason. Had to discover this german engineering everyone talks about ;)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

True, to an extent. Subaru and Mazda are still doing their thing, while Honda and Toyota seemed to stop caring about any decently performing vehicles. I still don't trust nor would want any Korean made vehicles.

Cooktenstein

Ready to race!
I tell you Wut broseph, you spend $600 on a used salvage title smart car drop like 100k on that bitch and it be like wooooooooooooooooooo! Fuck VW and Honda. Oh and put a nice interior in there so we are comparing apples to apples na mean!

Bwhaaahhaha!!