GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DIY Piss Mod MKVI

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
So how do you do this mod to a GTI then?

I answered this already a couple posts above this one. Go read it.

Sent via my hairs.

DerekKanarek

Ready to race!
I'm gonna try to mod it to work. I WILL FIGURE THIS OUT

NolaGTI

Ready to race!
Hartford, CT. (AP) —State Police have reported a deadly car wreck this afternoon. Officials report that a late model GMC pickup truck forced a VW GTI into a road divider after a road rage incident. The name of the victim is being withheld but he was described as a 6'4 male who was jacked. Emergency responders were on the scene quickly but were initially blinded when they were squirted in the eyes with window washer fluid from what is thought to be a malfunctioning rear window sprayer.

DerekKanarek

Ready to race!
Hartford, CT. (AP) —State Police have reported a deadly car wreck this afternoon. Officials report that a late model GMC pickup truck forced a VW GTI into a road divider after a road rage incident. The name of the victim is being withheld but he was described as a 6'4 male who was jacked. Emergency responders were on the scene quickly but were initially blinded when they were squirted in the eyes with window washer fluid from what is thought to be a malfunctioning rear window sprayer.

Funniest thing I've read on this forum :lol:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion

:laugh:

RGGTI41510

Ready to race!
So I deleted my rear wiper awhile ago & was wondering if there were any DIY "piss" mods (way's to shoot my rear washer fluid at them) for the mk6 GTI for those jerks who tail me at red light on hills :lol: :happyanim: :fighting0030:

NolaGTI

Ready to race!

RGGTI41510

Ready to race!
"Today I didn't even have to use my rear spray...today was a good day"

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Chiggity check yo self, befoe you wet yo self. Chiggity check yo self befoe, you wiggity wet yoself

DIY piss mod iz bad fa ya health