GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Looking for an MK6 for Custom Lip Kit Project

Emery.H

REALLY like the rear bumper. I've always wanted to get quad exhaust tips. Let me know what you're needing if you need anyone else.

voidfuse

Thanks guys, lovin the positive responses. Thanks for all the offers to all interested in assisting with the project, dont want to let anyone down but only a couple cars are needed for now, so thanks and sorry in advance. Decision will be made soon, to all serious inquirers all questions welcome via pm.

ian dummy

Ready to race!
^his cars would be a good choice, people already gravitate towards his so would definitely get the most people seeing it.

Thanks!

Again, if you are looking to design something for the R, there is very little out there and a TON of people looking for a front lip (check the VWVortex Golf VI R forum)...

I'm willing to donate some time with one of my Rs for you to get measurements. I work nights sunday night-wednesday am so i can meet during the day thurs or fri or anytime sat...

voidfuse

Thanks!

Again, if you are looking to design something for the R, there is very little out there and a TON of people looking for a front lip (check the VWVortex Golf VI R forum)...

I'm willing to donate some time with one of my Rs for you to get measurements. I work nights sunday night-wednesday am so i can meet during the day thurs or fri or anytime sat...

Ok, thanks, finishing this kit is our first priority, but we can work on some design ideas n see what we can come up with.

Appogee

Ready to race!

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion

intanetfreak

Go Kart Champion
Want to design a GTI ish lip for a regular golf? :D