GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Finally!! My First Mod!

Skywarp23

Ready to race!
:thumbup: Finally received my BSH True Seal Intake yesterday for my Carbon Steel Gray GTI (thank you NAMotorsports). I can definitely feel a difference (and hopefully it's not just in my mind due to knowing there's a new intake :)) I also like the way it sounds. Only a slight change, but noticeable (little more growl). Here are the before and after pictures. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• My GTI Intake Stock.jpg
    My GTI Intake Stock.jpg
    395.8 KB · Views: 321
  • My GTI Intake BSH.jpg
    My GTI Intake BSH.jpg
    393.5 KB · Views: 358

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
looks very clean

MadRabbit1

Ready to race!
Nice Job, congrats on your first MOD. They are like tattoos, once you get one, get ready for more. Have a good day .

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
i can't decide between the race intake and the forge twintake once its out for the mk6.

MadRabbit1

Ready to race!
I have the Carbonio stage 1 intake. Very nice. The car breathes better for sure. I also did the noise can delete. Added a little better throttle response.

mortis

Ready to race!
:thumbup: Finally received my BSH True Seal Intake yesterday for my Carbon Steel Gray GTI (thank you NAMotorsports). I can definitely feel a difference (and hopefully it's not just in my mind due to knowing there's a new intake :)) I also like the way it sounds. Only a slight change, but noticeable (little more growl). Here are the before and after pictures. Let me know what you think.

Any problems with water when you wash your ride?

Skywarp23

Ready to race!

I just installed it today, and didn't get a chance to wash it afterwards. Hopefully I'll get a chance to wash it tomorrow, so I'll let you know then.

dubbinit

Go Kart Champion
@ OP, do you hear a weird harmonic sound between 4000RPMs and 5000RPMs?

Nah, I have the race intake; I've washed it for the past 5 months without issues.

Skywarp23

Ready to race!
@ Mortis - No, no problems when I wash it. Spent about 3 hours today washing and waxing. When I finished, I checked the engine bay, and no water. :thumbup:

@ DubbinIt - No weird harmonic sounds at all. :iono: It could be me though.

@ Nick - Thanks bud! Appreciate it. :happyanim: