UUUGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH the jealousy...

maskari_gti1

Go Kart Champion
Them seat..

Nice build buddy :thumbsup:

sskamboj

Ready to race!
HYDE,

I just used the stock rear belt bolt locations and then routed them through the child seat anchors in an x pattern. Let me please note that these are strictly for show and do not get used. I realize the safety concerns involved with not having a harness bar, but right now I'm on the fence between finishing the build or selling the car. Help me decide!

Thanks mascari!

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
HYDE,

I just used the stock rear belt bolt locations and then routed them through the child seat anchors in an x pattern. Let me please note that these are strictly for show and do not get used. I realize the safety concerns involved with not having a harness bar, but right now I'm on the fence between finishing the build or selling the car. Help me decide!

Thanks mascari!

Sell car give me seats lol

sskamboj

Ready to race!
yes sir, it's time for me to move on to something with AWD and I really want 4 doors again. 4motion, VR6 CC is the next project so it's just a matter of moving the stuff on this one.

DAS_GTI1

Finally got around to installing my new shift boot and knob. Feels great, had to loctite the set screws since they kept coming loose. Also just dropped off my Golf R side skirts and rear diffuser for paint and hopefully will be installing everything by the end of next week.

What know and boot is this?? Looks sooo nice, been looking for a boot similar to that along with the know! Car looks great btw :thumbup::drool: