GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody in Jax, FL?

bmxr

Ready to race!
Just curious and hoping to find a reputable shop for any mods I might decide not to do myself...

Thanks!

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
EuroSpec on Philips Hwy. near Sunbeam Rd. Talk to Lou there :thumbsup:

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Eurospec does REVO tunes. And I think O'steen VW is trying to get APR approved tunes down there (ie. - able to tune and is tuner friendly), but don't know when that might be.

DREKO

Passed Driver's Ed
Eurospec does REVO tunes. And I think O'steen VW is trying to get APR approved tunes down there (ie. - able to tune and is tuner friendly), but don't know when that might be.

That would be awesome if we get APR in Jax! The closest one is in Gainsville right now, which isnt too bad. I wish Orange Park would get APR since they are really close to me. Do you know if they are mod friendly?

kernst

Correct about O'Steen - talk to Ed in sales for the latest update. He used to own an Audi tuning shop, so he's got a good relationship with APR.

bmxr

Ready to race!
Boy, would that work out GREAT for me. I hope O'Steen gets it done for the sake of my future flash! I will check out Eurospec, too, for other stuff... Thnaks!

mkv_wolf

Ready to race!
Boy, would that work out GREAT for me. I hope O'Steen gets it done for the sake of my future flash! I will check out Eurospec, too, for other stuff... Thnaks!

I got mine done in Sanford by Performance Race Solutions. I love my APR stage 2. I just moved to Jaxs about 2 weeks ago and was also hoping for a local euro shop.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
The other shop around Jacksonville that I have heard of, but not been to is Wagen Werks over in Orange Park. Heard some good reviews of them, just way out of my way because I live over in the Southside area. :thumbsup:

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Ed is in Sales at O'Steen (mostly new car, but he does used as well). Don't remember his last name off hand. Really cool guy and is on point with a lot of his stuff.

Charlie22911

Ready to race!
I second O'steen, bought my car there and had all the goodies in sig put on there by a guy named Sam. No real experience with other shops other than Rollin Sound down the road from Osteen, they did my tent and stealth box install.

Seems like we at least have a few guys around Jax, never been to a meet before; any action here? Would like to get one going once I get back from deployment!

EDIT:
I have also heard rumblings of O'Steen and APR since before I bought my car there (8 months agoish). Still nothing has come to fruition on it though... I need my ko4 V2 tune :paddle:

Last edited:

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
I second O'steen, bought my car there and had all the goodies in sig put on there by a guy named Sam. No real experience with other shops other than Rollin Sound down the road from Osteen, they did my tent and stealth box install.

Seems like we at least have a few guys around Jax, never been to a meet before; any action here? Would like to get one going once I get back from deployment!

EDIT:
I have also heard rumblings of O'Steen and APR since before I bought my car there (8 months agoish). Still nothing has come to fruition on it though... I need my ko4 V2 tune :paddle:

There are the meets on Tuesday nights: one at the Best Buy parking lot over at Regency (Dub Theory) and one at Tijuana Flats in Bartram Park (Stateside Euro). There is also a meet on Thursday night at the Tinsel Town parking lot (JaxDubs). And there is the Saturday night meet up at Sonic's on Beach Blvd. which is really a Japanese/truck/what ever car you have car meet, but some V-dubs roll up there just because it's funny to watch.

And O'Steen still trying to get APR there (right now it is more of a corporate hq hold up rather than O'Steen or APR. They both want to do it, but corporate wants to approve it and do it to multiple shops around the nation).

fasteddy

Ready to race!
What up y'all... I'm in Jax - just bought a 2012 GSG last Friday at O'Steen. The car is so sick, it's my first vdub. I need to take it in for the wastegate rattle fix though.

I'd love to make it out to one of the meets or go cruising.

Eddy