GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone running Hawk HPS on R?

rebellionelite

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone running Hawk Brake pads on stock brakes? Can anyone tell me the part numbers? I want to make sure I order the right ones.

I hear conflicting things that the R32 Calipers are slightly different, thus not allowing pads for them to work. Is that wrong?

webcrawlr

Ready to race!
Pads are different from the R32. The FSMI numbers are D915 front and D1108 rear for the R. Give Hawk those and they should be able to get you the right pads.

JettaRacer

Passed Driver's Ed
I switched to Hawk ceramic pads, not sure about what he part number is right now. The box is in the workshop. Nice to get rid of those dusty stockers.

Gyntry

Ready to race!
I switched to Hawk ceramic pads, not sure about what he part number is right now. The box is in the workshop. Nice to get rid of those dusty stockers.

Post the part #s up when you get a moment please? :thumbsup:

webcrawlr

Ready to race!
I gave you the FMSI number, that's all you need. Call Hawk, give them those numbers and order the compound you want. If you don't want to do that just order the r32 pads. They'll sit 2mm higher in the caliper though, not sure it that will cause overhang or not.

rebellionelite

Passed Driver's Ed
The front pads are indeed different, the D1108 FSMI rear pads are the exact same PN as those for the R32, thats exactly what I ordered. Heres what I placed an order for..

HB625F.760 Fronts

HB544F.628 Rears (D1108)

Gyntry

Ready to race!
The front pads are indeed different, the D1108 FSMI rear pads are the exact same PN as those for the R32, thats exactly what I ordered. Heres what I placed an order for..

HB625F.760 Fronts

HB544F.628 Rears (D1108)

:word: