GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tjasko's Golf R Build

skotcoop

Ready to race!
don't think just do.
be the ball
Its especially difficult since the Pac. NW is saturated with subaru's and I hate them all lol. AWD is quite lovely up here. Maybe I need both lol.

tjasko

Go Kart Champion
Its especially difficult since the Pac. NW is saturated with subaru's and I hate them all lol. AWD is quite lovely up here. Maybe I need both lol.
I have respect for Subies, but yeah, not my taste either. But I completely don't hate JDM either, I just like my German cars.

I can imagine AWD is really useful on all those crazy hills... crazy inclined hills + wet roads = lack of traction :D

tjasko

Go Kart Champion
Dynoed her today! I'm very impressed.

tjasko

Go Kart Champion
Was in Santa Monica the other day and had to snap some shots of the car on the top floor of a public parking garage. This was on 4th Street & Broadway for those who are curious. The photos are surprisingly not heavily altered as the lighting was already perfect... they're basically raw from the iPhone.

skotcoop

Ready to race!
The wheels sorry lol. Looks like the same color I want to get on my CW. I originally wanted gloss black but then saw some white audi's with gunmetal and loved it. Best look.