GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Random Rant Time

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
Went to Panera yesterday for some dinner. For 3 people with no drinks, it was just under $30. A bit pricey, but it is what I expect from Panera. The thing that set me off, was as I was paying, the little card reader asked if I wanted to tip the Panera Team Members. Why in the ever loving fuck would I want to tip your employees that do not provide a traditional serving service? I literally do everything else, but make the food and put it on the plate. Pay your goddamn employees and stop trying to siphon more money from me, for food that is already too expensive anyway.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Went to Panera yesterday for some dinner. For 3 people with no drinks, it was just under $30. A bit pricey, but it is what I expect from Panera. The thing that set me off, was as I was paying, the little card reader asked if I wanted to tip the Panera Team Members. Why in the ever loving fuck would I want to tip your employees that do not provide a traditional serving service? I literally do everything else, but make the food and put it on the plate. Pay your goddamn employees and stop trying to siphon more money from me, for food that is already too expensive anyway.

Less than $10/person expensive? Did someone force you to go there? You are what you eat. Just sayin.

Jaber

Modero

I just use their Kiosk thing to order and pay. Only a matter of time before robots hand me my food.

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
Choose with your wallet. A value meal at mcdonalds is $6-$7 and that's not even food lol.

Yea $6-$7 is about average for a fast food meal, which would bring the cost of 3 people to eat around $20. When comparing it to Panera it is a little less expensive. Panera is better food, but I can make what Panera makes at my house for much less. $10 for a half sandwhich and chips is a bit pricey if you ask me. But I'm a lazy bitch and I want that half sandwich made for me, so I paid it.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
hear ya there, if anything leave a buck on the table if you aren't one to clean up after yourself

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Yea $6-$7 is about average for a fast food meal, which would bring the cost of 3 people to eat around $20. When comparing it to Panera it is a little less expensive. Panera is better food, but I can make what Panera makes at my house for much less. $10 for a half sandwhich and chips is a bit pricey if you ask me. But I'm a lazy bitch and I want that half sandwich made for me, so I paid it.

Lol so what are you complaining about again? It seems you've realized your problem.