GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI Key Fob Badges

TDI110

O_o
I don't see why it wouldn't fit, I owned a Mrk IV Golf and the fob is the same as the one I have now. A co-worker of mine has a SEAT Leon and it has the same fob but different badge.

OldSkoolNJ

Ready to race!
Actually the MKVI seem to be coming with a new style FOB. Comapired it the other day to a bunch of buddies with MKV and MKIVs. It is a smaller inset badge now. You can probably glue it over this one but not a direct replacement.

Kevin

TREGinginCO

Ready to race!
They fit mine perfectly. I have these on my GTI fobs. I really like them. And... it helps keep my GTI keys and Touareg keys separated.

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
Must... not... spend... money... on... non... performance... mods!

Roof rack + fairing first, then wheels/tires, then chip, THEN I can worry about stuff like this!

(ok, I'm tinting the side markers first...)

NoCaution

SofaKingEuro.com
I wanted to buy these too!

I'm glad I waited till I got the car though, as the badge in the fob is quite a bit smaller than the old one was. On mine it's about the width on a pencil, it's black with a silver VW logo. Also it's a sort of a soft rubber material, as opposed to the enamel on the old blue and white one.

I like it more than on my MKV's fob, so no need to change!

wwan

Banned
I just saw my friends new GTI key and the badge is much smaller than the one on my R key. I guess VW changed the design in 2010. The badge looks much better than the old ones.

Legohed

Ready to race!
I can't believe VW bothered to change something so small! Is the difference in size really noticeable? I got what were described as MK4/MK5 ones for mine and they fit perfectly, aren't peeling or look like it'll ever fall off:cool:. If anything, I reckon it's worth a punt at $10 too...

Last edited: