GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What mods have you done lately

AddyDaddyXR

Passed Driver's Ed

really easy install

AJ@4induktion

Hey AJ, sorry to hijack the thread but just saw this and wanted to say hello and give you an update publicly. Haven't added anything but the ECS dog bone mount stiffener and Power Stop brake pads since you took me to Stage 2. I Ran the GIAC tune in race fuel mode with 110 octane fuel at Summit Point this weekend and it was outlandishly awesome. Next steps will be SS brake lines and either springs or coilovers.

Did throw a bunch of implausible intake manifold value and boost control value not reached codes. Everything felt fine, but any info on the codes would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me get some more info and see what happened. Shoot me a pm with the details of the codes. Were you on race gas from empty or did you just top off?

Winoman

Ready to race!
Within the last month - RSR clutch (replaceing shot defective Southbend stage 2 endurance), Tyrolsport front subframe deadset kit, SPM CBE exhaust (cats, non-res track middle, street rear), SPM engine & tranny mounts, GFB DV+, 034 catch can, sandaktor delete & will be putting 034 front & rear sway bar endlinks on next week!

and put my stock autobahn wheels back on the car with Vredstein Wintrac extrme tires (the very best high performance snow tire period IMO)!

VSWAGN

Passed Driver's Ed
Literally just got home from my stage 1 tune from NGP. First time I've ever modded a car, left the shop, immediately started to downpour :(

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Literally just got home from my stage 1 tune from NGP. First time I've ever modded a car, left the shop, immediately started to downpour :(

by any change were u in a candy white gti and happen to spot another cw with led tails on ffxco parkway. I'm getting my stage 1 and michelin as3's mounted there on monday!!!

VSWAGN

Passed Driver's Ed
by any change were u in a candy white gti and happen to spot another cw with led tails on ffxco parkway. I'm getting my stage 1 and michelin as3's mounted there on monday!!!

Nope, I was in the super stock CSG GTI with plasti dipped emblems. That was the first time I've been to NGP. They're so legit. Super nice, will answer any of your questions, don't make you feel stupid, etc. They walk you through how the program toggle switch works. Awesome place!

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Nope, I was in the super stock CSG GTI with plasti dipped emblems. That was the first time I've been to NGP. They're so legit. Super nice, will answer any of your questions, don't make you feel stupid, etc. They walk you through how the program toggle switch works. Awesome place!

I've been there before couple months ago for first time for alignment since i had to have another alignment after subframe bushing install. I'm looking forward to it and its a monday morning I'm really looking forward to, i hope the i95 and beltway won't have traffic by the time i get out as ill head to work and blast it!:D

VSWAGN

Passed Driver's Ed
I've been there before couple months ago for first time for alignment since i had to have another alignment after subframe bushing install. I'm looking forward to it and its a monday morning I'm really looking forward to, i hope the i95 and beltway won't have traffic by the time i get out as ill head to work and blast it!:D

Oh don't worry, it will. I95 is a parking garage in the morning. There are people that are stuck in that traffic right now that will never make it home, so they'll just turn around on Monday and sit in traffic going back to work.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Oh don't worry, it will. I95 is a parking garage in the morning. There are people that are stuck in that traffic right now that will never make it home, so they'll just turn around on Monday and sit in traffic going back to work.

:laugh: