GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NY / NJ / CT / PA (and DE/MD) Spotted Thread! (#2)

illDub6

Ready to race!
Saw a mk6 GTi 2door CSG on the Southern State to Cross Island Parkway .And saw a mk6 GTI 2 door black with yellow fog bulbs and dark tints on the taconic parkway to Cross County Parkway, to the bridge .

candywhitemk6

Ready to race!
I know it's not a mk6.. But black mk7 dsg at the montvale gas station.. Spoke to the guy for a little.. Good luck with it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tg2098

Passed Driver's Ed
saw a gray R in robinson town centre at REI nice ride if your on here!

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
I know it's not a mk6.. But black mk7 dsg at the montvale gas station.. Spoke to the guy for a little.. Good luck with it!

I saw you pass my building the other day, is that how you go to Pearl River?

UNFOGIVABLE

Go Kart Champion
Saw a CW GTI with led tails around the Nyack/Pearl River/ area a few weeks ago (not familiar with the area).I had a black gti. We passed eachother and I flashed my brakes when I saw your led tails and you did the same. LOL. It looked like there was a bad accident down the street too :(

candywhitemk6

Ready to race!
Saw a CW GTI with led tails around the Nyack/Pearl River/ area a few weeks ago (not familiar with the area).I had a black gti. We passed eachother and I flashed my brakes when I saw your led tails and you did the same. LOL. It looked like there was a bad accident down the street too :(

That was meee :) haha yeah there was

candywhitemk6

Ready to race!
I saw you pass my building the other day, is that how you go to Pearl River?

Yeah.. Lol I never go thru park ridge.. They love to search my car so I stay away from going straight pass the high school

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
Does anybody on this forum exist from Hackettstown??? I am shocked there is nobody posting here mentioning about spotting each other around town or newbies within town. It's loaded with vdubs...
Watch someone mention they are from there right before I move back to the Morris County area in the next couple of months. Just when I was warming up to the town!

illDub6

Ready to race!
mk6 golf r 2 door csg on southern state parkway around 11:50pm lowered with tints and black wheels and emblems