GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Side markers

Atty

Ready to race!
What is my best (read: inexpensive yet looks good) for my side markers? I have a black 4DR and the bright orange is killing me.

I saw some threads on it but I wanted some user experiences rather than bumping older threads on dipping or Lamin-x or whatever else there is. Or is it easier to just buy the color matched set rather than modify my own?

john@FTC5

Go Kart Champion
Thank for the compliment .
I m thinking to lower down some price to help out some member if they can set up a group buy request so I can cut down some material, time .just a thought n I guarantee my work to be top notch .

john@FTC5

Go Kart Champion
Atty other inexpensive alternative I ll say vinyl it and spray the bulb so no light will shine out of the housing

john@FTC5

Go Kart Champion
Oppa Johnny style

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
if there is a group buy i would like some CW ones for my TDI that wold be awesome.

john@FTC5

Go Kart Champion
The only issue w the group buy is that member have to sent in their since our gti n golf marker are 70-80 per set . Not many of us want to keep the stock one .I do not have that many marker in stock lol if that is okay I ll try set one up .

Last edited:

Dun Dun

Ready to race!
i'd be interested for my golf. does light shine through? That would be prime

kaptaink

Ready to race!
I would be in for a GB - and my car will sit for two weeks so I can send my originals

The only issue w the group buy is that member have to sent in their since our gti n golf marker are 70-80 per set . Not many of us want to keep the stock one .I do not have that many marker in stock lol if that is okay I ll try set one up .

john@FTC5

Go Kart Champion
I will create one thread on FOR SALE section for group buy starting with the most pouplar color they want to go with first.

Last edited: