GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Big Turbo mk6 GTI vs e90 & e92 335i's FBO vs '98 Viper RT/10

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
damn more kills, well until their bigger engine kicks in.. if you are in VA how do you get down to mexico?
Not really kills lol. Well maybe on their part.

Here's the directions I follow.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375146476.376213.jpg

chrisisnapping

Go Kart Champion
yea last time i was at the track (sac raceway) there was a RB there that ran 11.3 @ 127mph on street summer tires.. with slicks said he would run high 10's

i don't think he'd get into the 10s.
only 1 n54 has gotten into the 10s and that was Shiv's single turbo with like $10k in suspension. BMWs are much like FWD cars -- not really made for the strip. Takes a lot to get them down there. hell even Terry@BMS is has a close to perfectly set up 135 hasn't broken into the 10s yet.

as i said on vwboost.com, awesome runs Z, always nice to get good camera work and not just "cool story brah"

trd420

Go Kart Champion
i don't think he'd get into the 10s.
only 1 n54 has gotten into the 10s and that was Shiv's single turbo with like $10k in suspension. BMWs are much like FWD cars -- not really made for the strip. Takes a lot to get them down there. hell even Terry@BMS is has a close to perfectly set up 135 hasn't broken into the 10s yet.

as i said on vwboost.com, awesome runs Z, always nice to get good camera work and not just "cool story brah"

I hear you but you don't think that with slicks he could run 0.3 of a sec faster?? I watched him run that 11.3 @ 127mph on Continental ExtremeContact DW tires.

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
I hear you but you don't think that with slicks he could run 0.3 of a sec faster?? I watched him run that 11.3 @ 127mph on Continental ExtremeContact DW tires.

I would think that's possible. Maybe not 10's but at least 11 flat.

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
My buddy with an almost FBO B8 S4 used to always beat his brothers JB4 FBO 335i. He just recently went RB turbos and beat him by 5 car lengths (on E85)... holy damn?

I have a vid they just sent me of last night--S4 was running 100 octane and beat the 335 by a half a car. Not sure if you'd be interested in seeing it.

chrisisnapping

Go Kart Champion

depends on his current 60'