GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Spanked a 09-14 WRX...part 2

Eroc93

Ready to race!
Yea I had a guy say his Wrx was stock I'm stage 2 he whooped me lol no way a stock Wrx can beat me lol

Dr Dad

Drag Race Newbie
I chuckled :thumbsup:

Yea I had a guy say his Wrx was stock I'm stage 2 he whooped me lol no way a stock Wrx can beat me lol

Never go full retard

DerekKanarek

Ready to race!
I raced my buddie's stage 2 2015 Sti we both had a passenger and we were dead even until about 120 then he would start to pull

12bluemk6

Ready to race!
I raced my buddie's stage 2 2015 Sti we both had a passenger and we were dead even until about 120 then he would start to pull

I'd like to see a stage 2 wrx but if I'm not mistaken there aren't really any tunes yet?

From what I saw stock to stage 1, that new motor is making pretty crazy numbers. Although I guess 1 to 2 isn't a big jump.

I'm surprised he pulled you in the end... I thought it would run out of steam by then. Although if you were stage 2, whole different story...

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
I'm K04, so it's a little different story, but... I raced a cobb stage 2 full bolt on, same year generation wrx. We both came around a corner (I was behind him), and punched it on the straight. I seriously drove around him and kept pulling. LOL. We pulled up at the next stoplight and he was like, "what's done to that? I seriously didn't expect that at all." LOL. It was very funny.

12bluemk6

Ready to race!
I'm K04, so it's a little different story, but... I raced a cobb stage 2 full bolt on, same year generation wrx. We both came around a corner (I was behind him), and punched it on the straight. I seriously drove around him and kept pulling. LOL. We pulled up at the next stoplight and he was like, "what's done to that? I seriously didn't expect that at all." LOL. It was very funny.

Just makes me want to go k04 even more... Maybe one day

zwalk

Drag Race Newbie
Thanks man, he was pretty fast but I pulled through

visceralsoup

Ready to race!
I ran a 13 sti hatchback a couple days ago. We were dead even to about 120. I had maybe a half car on him by the end haha. He was probably stock. He did keep revving his car to make choo-choo noises though.