GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

10/14, Saturday

cW6mT mKviGTi

Ready to race!
My wife and I were planning to head out to island dragway for some 1/4 mile runs. She'll be running her stock S3 and I'll be running my GTi which has a TBE on stock tune.

I'm posting this to see if anyone else is interested in meeting up at the track that day.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Corradoluvher

Ready to race!
My wife and I were planning to head out to island dragway for some 1/4 mile runs. She'll be running her stock S3 and I'll be running my GTi which has a TBE on stock tune.

I'm posting this to see if anyone else is interested in meeting up at the track that day.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

You should go down to englishtown for the Euro'D out fall meet on October 15th. Il be attending and will run my car. IMO island dragway sucks. You literally have to make the sharpest left turn to get onto the track. Specially if your on the right lane. Also you pick up so much small rocks on your tires its crazy. Really annoying if you have slicks or drag radials.

adema69

Ready to race!
You should go down to englishtown for the Euro'D out fall meet on October 15th. Il be attending and will run my car. IMO island dragway sucks. You literally have to make the sharpest left turn to get onto the track. Specially if your on the right lane. Also you pick up so much small rocks on your tires its crazy. Really annoying if you have slicks or drag radials.

I will be at euro'D out running my mk6