GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Good Photo Shoot Spots in Va Beach area

TewFoxy

Ready to race!
Hi,

I'm local and would like to know where some good locations are for a photo shoot. I see so many forum members in other states with these great pics in cool locations and didn't know if we had any in this area.

Post what places you've found.

Thanks!

TewFoxy

Ready to race!
No one knows of any good places. Sometimes I go to the Chesapeake City park now that it's redone, but there has to be better looking places to take pics.

TewFoxy

Ready to race!
Anyone know if a parking garage with decent lighting I could use for photoshoots? It would have to be pretty empty so I know Town Center area is out.

xtremequicksand9

Ready to race!
I know of a decently lit parking garage in downtown Norfolk. It's on City Hall Ave. Usually after 7 pm the upper levels are pretty empty.

first photos off new phone 427 (800x451).jpg
Proof. That was taken at roughly 8pm at the end of last month with a cell phone camera. The white Dodge is my buddy's car.

TewFoxy

Ready to race!
Thanks...I'll have to check that one out since most local parking garages around here are packed at night or have more lighting.

TewFoxy

Ready to race!
Found a new spot...the locks in Great Bridge...theres a little parking lot area newer that I took pics today at. Still haven't gotten to a parking lot at night yet. Maybe Saturday night.