GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NOT IN STOCK YET, But need opinions on LED tail alternatives please

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I'd rather pony up the dough for the R's... look MUCH better, imho.

Brian@Mooreparts

Passed Driver's Ed
WOW that made a big change. I would do that if the price is cheap vs the OEMs price.

It's the same design basically. Just LED turnsignals. But same angle "L" looking brake lights.

yeah, he has a good idea. adding red tint(?) to the white ones looks good..

I'm trying to get the actual r leds in at a good competitive price! So hold tight and thanks for all the input guys!

Last edited:

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
Not gonna lie - my first thought is :barf:

tehHooligan

Ready to race!
The angle on these lights is just not right. And the leds themselves are too boxy, which is an altogether different look from the R LEDs.

I installed my R LEDs a few weekends ago and I have to say I absolutely love them. It is worth the price you pay, and besides around $700 is still less than pretty much any other german car's LED tails. My mom drives an A5 and I saw the replacements for those LED tails are upwards of $1200. I know they're Audi but they're still LEDs (and I think mine look better anyways, they're so deep looking in daytime and night).

Bottom line: If you want your car to look like you just are awesome and have cool lights, get the R LEDs. If you want to have a very obviously modified look with some crazy bright LED turn signals and boxy, angled main lights, go for the cheaper ones.

Brian@Mooreparts

Passed Driver's Ed
The angle on these lights is just not right. And the leds themselves are too boxy, which is an altogether different look from the R LEDs.

I installed my R LEDs a few weekends ago and I have to say I absolutely love them. It is worth the price you pay, and besides around $700 is still less than pretty much any other german car's LED tails. My mom drives an A5 and I saw the replacements for those LED tails are upwards of $1200. I know they're Audi but they're still LEDs (and I think mine look better anyways, they're so deep looking in daytime and night).

Bottom line: If you want your car to look like you just are awesome and have cool lights, get the R LEDs. If you want to have a very obviously modified look with some crazy bright LED turn signals and boxy, angled main lights, go for the cheaper ones.

Very well said! :w00t: thanks for input..

OverTimer1

Go Kart Champion
If I had a 91 honda id be all over these. 0.2

Attachments

• ricer honda.jpg
    ricer honda.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 110

Basil_Fawlty

Ready to race!
I like it, though I think I'd go with the black, having CSG myself. But I'm not done putting $ into the performance, after that, then I'll put it into the cosmetics