GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New wheels! Anthracite Goals

masmole

Passed Driver's Ed
Wow, now thats a fun fact that I did not know. Thank you.

That must make wheel choices really difficult then huh? Really not many people still make center locks. Just the top of my head but BBS, Rays, Volk....

I spend a lot of time looking at wheels, and that sir is one set that will stick in my mind for a while. Any idea on what kind of rubber to put on that puppy? 315, 325?

(excuse my lack of interest in the goals. Its hard to pay attention when you put a 19x12 center lock beside it)

Yeah, unfortunately, wheel options are very limited, and just about all of them are very expensive since only the premiere wheel manufacturers have bothered to make them for this fitment; like BBS, HRE, and some specialized Porsche tuners. OZ recently released a more affordable non-forged set of centerlocks, if you call $3k affordable. The ones I have were by GMG, a motorsports outfit from Cali who race p-cars. They list for $7k+ a set but I got a hookup for a better price. 305/30/19 PS2 or RE11 tires are likely what's going on these rears. The front wheels are narrower at 19x9 and will wear 245/35 size. These will be the "street" set, and since the car comes with R-compounds from the factory, the stock wheels will be for the track only.

Ben1

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, unfortunately, wheel options are very limited, and just about all of them are very expensive since only the premiere wheel manufacturers have bothered to make them for this fitment; like BBS, HRE, and some specialized Porsche tuners. OZ recently released a more affordable non-forged set of centerlocks, if you call $3k affordable. The ones I have were by GMG, a motorsports outfit from Cali who race p-cars. They list for $7k+ a set but I got a hookup for a better price. 305/30/19 PS2 or RE11 tires are likely what's going on these rears. The front wheels are narrower at 19x9 and will wear 245/35 size. These will be the "street" set, and since the car comes with R-compounds from the factory, the stock wheels will be for the track only.

Very impressed - both wheels are excellent choices and I'll definitely vouch for you on GMG being an incredible motorsports outfit - if anyone in SoCal is out to just stop by the place, you'll see some of the most rare and special edition P-Cars in the US ;). The GMG wheels ARE light, for anyone who's around there to pick one up!

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
:clap::clap::clap: :w00t::w00t::w00t:

I'm truly impressed with all of this sir. Truly impressed.

That will be one gorgeous set of daily's. Just curious, but what color is the GT3?

FN in MT

Ready to race!
Please post pics of the Goals ON your car. I'm thinking of buying the same wheels to run with snows half the year. My snow tire options in 18" are very limited.

Info on the E Bay SELLER would be nice as well.

FN in MT