GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SPM Golf R Cat-back?

myMK6fool

Ready to race!
^ I love walking up to my GTI and seeing the dual muffler from behind. I have received a LOT of comments on that look. I love it. The R looks just as good.

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
When I had an APR catback on my GTI I broke two right sided exhaust hangers. It always looked uneven, and the resonator stuck out the bottom of my car and scraped on pretty much everything. I cant believe I paid as much as I did for that exhaust.

Tyler@DriveSPM

Ready to race!
Thanks for the pictures Bowers, we don't have any different tips planned right now. The tips are actually welded on. We appreciate the compliments everybody.

I hope to have sound clips completed very shortly

vw_König

Ready to race!
When will this be officially released and pricing officially announced? I as well
Was hoping for $1500 area for the street version

Candy Coated Comet VW

Ready to race!
Thanks for the pictures Bowers, we don't have any different tips planned right now. The tips are actually welded on. We appreciate the compliments everybody.

I hope to have sound clips completed very shortly

the tips deal would get a few more people to jump on this. i my self went with 42dd as soon as the had the tip opt. i would also like to ask why dont all exhaust maker or parts maker in general not show the items that are being sold on there installed and a vid of that product? You have to test the so why not show us? Its all after market parts marks that i speak of. Promote the hell out of yourself:happyanim: