GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Razor Golf R by Revozport

Bruh Man

Go Kart Champion
I wrecked it the day it was finished painted and installed. GMP is the shop I use because they are local to me.

Damn, sorry to hear holmes. How was the quality/fit of the Kerscher front? I'm still on the fence about the rest of the kit...

Sorry to threadjack, any updates on RZ's R conversion kit?

mk6stage3

Ready to race!
Damn, sorry to hear holmes. How was the quality/fit of the Kerscher front? I'm still on the fence about the rest of the kit...

Sorry to threadjack, any updates on RZ's R conversion kit?

It fit fine, but Kersher sends you their parts extremely raw. On a scale of 1-10 and 10 being ready for paint and 1 being no primer what soever and requires tons of priming and sanding over 5 different times, the kersher bumper was like a negative 5. Its almost as it came right out of the mold and they shipped it. A VW bumper costs about couple hundred bucks tops to paint. Its like a level 8 or 9 out of ten and can be painted and installed in one day. The kersher bumper took a whole week to prep paint and install. On top of that the bumper is like $800 retail or something crazy like that and it doesnt come with foglights. If you own a GTI you have to spend another $200 on Golf 6 fogs because it takes the round ones not the odd shaped GTI ones. Or some sort of round universal ones at least. my fogs are still good if anyone wants them by the way lol.

I just received the Razor GTI Front Bumper with carbon splitter and LED lights, Razor Hood, Side Skirts (for with out fender flares), Razor Rear Bumper with Carbon Diffuser, and Carbon Roof Spoiler from GMP. Its all in the paint shop getting primed and painted as we speak.

My goal is to get these parts painted and installed. Keep the hood and maybe the side skirts but sell everything else because I have the R20 front grill bumper, rear bumper and diffuser on order. I still have my stock stuff on right now so if anyone wants to buy these parts from me let me know and I would gladly eat the costs of the primer work.

Let me know.

Bruh Man

Go Kart Champion
It fit fine, but Kersher sends you their parts extremely raw. On a scale of 1-10 and 10 being ready for paint and 1 being no primer what soever and requires tons of priming and sanding over 5 different times, the kersher bumper was like a negative 5. Its almost as it came right out of the mold and they shipped it. A VW bumper costs about couple hundred bucks tops to paint. Its like a level 8 or 9 out of ten and can be painted and installed in one day. The kersher bumper took a whole week to prep paint and install. On top of that the bumper is like $800 retail or something crazy like that and it doesnt come with foglights. If you own a GTI you have to spend another $200 on Golf 6 fogs because it takes the round ones not the odd shaped GTI ones. Or some sort of round universal ones at least. my fogs are still good if anyone wants them by the way lol.

Wow, good looking out. I assumed Kerscher made quality stuff since their kit seemed popular when I had my B6 A4. Looking forward to seeing the R stuff.

mk6stage3

Ready to race!
Dont get me wrong the Kersher stuff fits perfect its just some brands actually do a little pre prepping first and other just take it out of the mold and ship it. Revozports parts are half the price with twice the pre prep work done. Just about ready for paint.

xnox202

Spawn
Woo Hoo... I have my Razor add-ons coming for my Golf R in the coming 2weeks.

Well at least update this thread for the world to see. There's none yet of real pictures with RevoZport goodies installed on the R.

Ku tempiling kau karang eh. :p

mk6stage3

Ready to race!
There is nothing to update. I have not sold my GTI Razor kit yet. The picture you have is of a Golf R not a GTI.

xnox202

Spawn
Check the quote bud.